It has been a short week after the holiday in the U.S., in case you didn't have time, here are seven interesting links to read this weekend!
- As application design frameworks increase in popularity what does this mean for the future of designers?
- ExpressJS is one way to quickly create a RESTful API. Here is a good overview of its pros and cons.
- Andrew Oliver is of the opinion that .NET failed developers. What do you think?
- Reliable systems are very important to both customers and businesses. Here are six rules to remember by Konrad Garus.
- Go, Elixir and Clojure are three newer languages that are combining several different paradigms and being used by several large companies. Here is an overview of each one by Paulo Ortins.
- Each one of us has our own opinions on the "best" way to develop software, but what about the "dogma"?
Share your interesting links from the weekend in the comments below!